Edmonton – Alison Redford’s government has a new look.
The Alberta Government announced Friday morning it’s changing the roster of deputy ministers.
In a media release, Deputy Minister of Executive Council, Peter Watson, announced the following changes:
· Marcia Nelson moves from Health to Infrastructure.
· Tim Grant has been appointed as Deputy Minister of Justice and Deputy Solicitor General and will lead the Ministry.
· Kim Armstrong, formerly the Deputy Clerk of Executive Council/Deputy Secretary to Cabinet, has been appointed Deputy Attorney General.
· Annette Trimbee moves from Treasury Board and Finance to Service Alberta.
· Ray Gilmour moves from Infrastructure to Treasury Board and Finance.
· Jason Krips, the Assistant Deputy Minister of International Relations with International and Intergovernmental Relations, will become Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development.
· Susan Williams, currently Chief Strategy Officer at Health, will be the Acting Deputy Minister until a new Deputy…
View original post 32 more words