Rihanna is denying claims that she didn’t pay the bill for her grandmother’s funeral. A Barbados funeral home is suing Rih Rih, alleging that she failed to cover Clara “Dolly” Brathwaite’s extravagant farewell ceremony, TMZ reports. Brathwaite, who lived in Brooklyn, lost her battle with cancer last June. The superstar had her body flown to Barbados for burial, and racked up a $150,000 tab tributing her beloved “gran gran.” The bill included party tents and massive floral arrangements. According to the suit, the “We Found Love” singer paid roughly 25 percent, but refused to hand over any more money. Her rep denied the delinquency, telling TMZ that the allegations are “completely false” and that she paid in full. Rihanna was very close to her grandmother. “She was a legend,” the bajan beauty told Oprah Winfrey in an interview. “She was a well-rounded woman. She taught me a lot about forgiveness, she taught me a lot about loving my enemies. She taught me a lot about spirituality, faith, strength … as a woman. And the one thing she wants me to do is marry somebody who loves me more than I love them.”After Brathwaite’s death, the singer also paid homage to her late grandmother with a tattoo of the Egyptian Goddess Isis!!
- ENT : Chris Rock Talks to Frank Rich About Ferguson, Cosby, and What ‘Racial Progress’ Really Means “
- Help Them as you can ???
- Lifestyle : British Royal Named Most Stylish Woman Of The Year “
- Lifestyle : This is Why Scott Disick Drop $3.7 Million On A New Home “
- Make money without paying Dime everyday
- NEWS : More Than 250 Palestinian kids in Israeli jails ;
- TRUE VOICE OF WORLD
- Unbelievable That Time KIM KARDASHIAN Freaked Out For Being Captured NUDE On A MAGAZINE COVER Again. Check full images on this link https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z121cpuyakmzwdfgw04cgz35ykfagxs5xl40k?cbp=11iyy3cd7s41u&sview=32&cid=5&soc-app=115&soc-platform=1&spath=/app/basic/stream